Monday, October 26, 2009

Sometimes, I Dream Awake.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a wonderful shoot for a wonderful family with a wonderful child. His name is Dominic and he's about to turn one! I've known the family for quite some time now, and it's always a pleasure when I get to visit with them, so when the time came for them to need a photographer, I was more than willing to step in! I sincerely believe that this kid is gonna be a charmer. He was laughing and smiling so much… up until we decided to go to the park. After that, he was pretty much done. All in all though, I say it was an excellent shoot and I look forward to doing the shots at his first birthday luau!

Well, here's some of my favorite shots from that day::

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Love.

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow! The last one is my favorite, for sure. I want this baby!!

    ReplyDelete