Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Kids Are Growing Up... (March Senior Pics Part 3)

This year, I had the pleasure of doing several wonderful high school senior's pictures. This particular shoot was with the hilarious Chris. This was one of my favorite shoots I have ever done. I have known Chris for quite some time now, and when the time came when young Chris would be graduating and in need of pictures, I was more than willing to oblige. I expect to see some great things from this kid in the future. So, without further ado, photos!

1 comment:

  1. Of your senior photo series, I must say, this is my favorite. Partially because I KNOW Chris, but also because the colors and editing of this set are PHENOMENAL. Every shot on this post screams PROFESSIONAL photography. I am so proud of you AND Chris :) BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete