Tuesday, September 8, 2009

“One today is worth two tomorrows.” - Ben Franklin


So, here we are. I had never really planned on starting a blog,
but it seems as if there were other plans for me. Interesting. Well, today was a very relaxing day, mainly because I didn't have to work today. Always a plus. Lately, I've been getting a little backlogged with pictures to process. I know I should enjoy the editing process more, but it's just so tedious. I got through a few though, not as many as I would have liked, but it's all good. No hurry here. These aren't for anything special, just for fun really. I would edit some, then go outside and work on the chair I'm refinishing. (I'm refinishing a late 60's early 70's wooden school chair.) All in all, not a bad day! Found some awesome Justin Vernon B-Sides floating around online, so I snagged those, and I was pleased. Also, I was stoked that the new season of Sons of Anarchy picked up today, and brother, it looks exciting to say the least! Well, I guess I'll wrap it up now. Goodnight world!

PS. Here's some pictures I edited for the day plus one that just makes me happy whenever I see it::










Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment