Thursday, September 10, 2009

“You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” - Barbara De Angelis

So nothing very exciting happened today. I woke up, went to work, worked, then went to the house that I'm house-sitting and now that is where I am now! Woohoo... I guess. Tomorrow, I look forward to finally getting my Costco card, going to a meeting, then seeing my old buddy Rivey! Should be totally awesome! Yep.. Today also had some sadness to it. At the church where I work, the youth department gets a different intern every two years. Today, one of the best interns we've ever had was leaving his position because his contract was up. I mean, sure he's on to bigger and better things, and even though it may be selfish, I do wish he would stick around. He always makes my day a little bit better. I began to think about why we have such selfish attachments to people, but I'm pretty tired, so I believe I'll hit the hay. Maybe in another blog.. yes... Oh, didn't get much editing done today, however, I was perusing my old flickr and my old photobucket account and I found some old pics that make me happy when I see them (top is me, bottom two are my dad)::









No comments:

Post a Comment